Client – Ruben Centre
The Human Resources Manager will serve as a key business partner to the leadership team in executing talent strategy, managing policies/procedures, and ensuring compliance. This position also facilitates the development of culture and key capabilities for the organization, and is responsible for securing and maintaining a productive, diverse, and engaged workforce comprised of the best talent. This highly visible role provides a broad range of HR support to leadership functions and effectively maintains the integrity and quality of HR programs; ensuring consistency throughout the organization. Provides tactical support in the areas of employee relations and development, performance management, succession planning, engagement and retention strategies.
S/he will undertake various duties which include but are not limited to:
- Taking led in managing full cycle recruitment responsibilities such as developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates and conducting exit interviews.
- Develop, facilitate, and improve the new employee onboarding and integration process.
- Strategically support the learning and development efforts identified to build and support the growth of top talent within the organization.
- Develop, implement, maintain and update HR policies and procedures that are aligned with the Ruben Centre priorities and demands as well as Kenyan labour legislations. In line with this, develop HR tools that are supportive of the policies within the organization.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain a complete personnel file/database of all employees to include; vacancy analysis, hiring records, promotions, disciplinary, rotations, leaves, training and terminations documentations
- Manages the HRIS system, including accurate payroll records.
- Process monthly payroll.
- Partner with the program teams to ensure that adequate HR inputs are provided and incorporated during development and implementation of all projects/programs.
- Advice management regarding interpretation and execution of HR policies and procedures and compliance with applicable legislation and regulations.
- Support the development of an organizational culture that reflects Ruben centre values, promotes accountability and high performance, and encourages a team culture of learning, creativity and innovation.
- Ensure high level of confidentiality regarding personnel data and ensure that all employee information is kept up to date, is complete and held in a secure place.
- Coordinate health and safety programs.
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Must be a Member of IHRM
- Knowledge of working with HR systems/ softwares
- Hardworking with positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- 3 years of progressive human resources experience.
- Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
- Results driven and strong in people management and development.
Ruben Centre is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ the best qualified talent. The candidate finally selected should be ready to comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications which include the cover letter, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre
Applications can be submitted via email email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.