Job Title: Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN).
Reports to: Clinic Administrator
No. of Position: (1)
Duty Station: Ruben Health Centre – Nairobi
Deadline: 22nd January, 2022
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben slums. We are seeking to recruit a Nurse to work at the Centre’s Level 111 Hospital. For more information about us, kindly visit our website www.rubencentre.org
- Triage of the patients and take all the vital signs and record it on the patients’ treatment sheet as well as in the patients’ register book.
- Administer the right drugs to the right patient at the right time, route, and doses and for the correct diagnosis.
- Maintained sterilization of the equipment such as the dressing materials and tools and minor surgery.
- In collaboration with the clinical officer in charge, organize and arrange referrals of complicated cases to the higher-level health facility for further management.
- Ensure monthly preparation and submission of the morbidity reports accurately to the County health department.
- Attend to ANC mothers in MCH.
- Provision of immunization to children as per the KEPI Schedule
- Participate in quality improvement activities (Meetings, trainings etc.).
- Offer services in MCHN program
- Offer services in the Child Welfare Clinic.
- Carry out other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
- Diploma in certified Nursing
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Must have registration certificate from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license
- Good communication and leadership skills
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications which include the cover letter, qualification documents, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre
Applications can be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Kindly include your expected remuneration and availability in your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Ruben Centre is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ the best qualified talent.
The candidate finally selected should be ready to comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.