JOB TITLE :Radio Interns
REPORTS TO :Station Manager
DUTY STATION :Ruben Centre
No. of position :Six(6)
Deadline 25th August 2021
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben slums. We are seeking to recruit six radio interns for day to day running of our radio station Ruben FM 99.9 .For more information about us, kindly visit our website www.rubencentre.org
- Have any relevant supporting details on media education.
- Ability to ”think on your feet” and ad-lib or deviate from the script when necessary.
- High level of concentration and multi-tasking ability.
- Outgoing and confident with a likable personality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent command of Kiswahili and a clear speaking voice.
- Ability to work well with others in the production team and participants in the program.
- Comfortable and natural in front of the mic.
- Ability to get on and connect with people from a wide variety of background.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the producer in the following;
-Setting up studio for broadcast.
-Writing and rehearsing scripts.
-Recording specified segments for future use.
- Undertaking various background research on various topics.
- Organizing interviews and schedules.
- Gathering news
- Interviewing relevant guests.
- Presenting weather and news summaries.
- Providing program links.
- Operating technical equipment.
If you meet the above qualifications,send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com before 25th August 2021.