Job Title: Registered Clinical Officer.
Reports to: Health Centre Manager
No. of Position: (1)
Duty Station: Ruben Health Centre – Nairobi
Deadline: 7th December, 2021
Ruben Centre is a Faith Based Organization in Mukuru kwa Reuben slums. We are seeking to recruit a Clinical Officer to work at the Centre’s Level 111 Hospital. For more information about us, kindly visit our website www.rubencentre.org
- Examining and managing patients as per the MOH protocols;
- Prescribing drugs, as recommended in the MOH protocol as well as any other drugs for the alleviation of the patient’s present medical condition;
- Scheduling return appointments and tracking follow-ups;
- Taking lead of non-communicable diseases clinics;
- Making referrals for specialized care;
- Ensuring proper recording of patient’s clinical data and maintaining proper documentation;
- Working in collaboration with other team players;
- Carry out other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- A minimum of two-year post-qualification experience preferably in a busy set up hospital;
- Shown competence and ability in organizing, performing and discharging your duties and responsibilities;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Additional training will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Good communication and leadership skills.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications which include the cover letter, together with an updated CV with at least three referees with their telephone contact addressed to The Human Resource Manager, Ruben Centre.
Applications can be submitted via email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly include your expected remuneration and availability in your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Ruben Centre is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ the best qualified talent.
The candidate finally selected should be ready to comply with the child protection policy applied in the Organization.